Check out locations in each New York City Borough, and Long Island. (Copays will apply to all other services such as lab, x-ray, physical therapy, etc.)
What is a patient-centered medical home (PCMH)? They’re basically health centers where doctors, nurses, patient advocates, social workers, health coaches, and pharmacists talk to each other and coordinate the care you receive. Think of it as your “home base” when it comes to your healthcare. It’s really how healthcare should be!
• Same-day visits, when available
• Closer relationships with doctors, specialists and nurses who will work together to keep you get and stay healthy
• A better understanding of your illness and treatment plan
• Instructions about your future treatment plans
• People who take the time to listen to your questions and concerns.
Call us with your questions: (866) 261-5676
Designed by Stanford University for people with ongoing health conditions, Better Living is a FREE program that meets once a week for six weeks. Each workshop lasts 2½ hours. Watch this video and learn more.